WELCOME TO WEST LONDON PROPERTY NETWORKING
Covering: Acton, Brentford, Brook Green, Chiswick, Ealing, Hammersmith, Kew, Richmond and Shepherd’s Bush
Bringing together West London property professionals and people who have a serious interest in property to network with peers, share insights and hear from expert speakers about the latest market trends, news, legislation changes and other issues affecting the property sector, particularly with regard to investment and development.
Whether you are a new or sophisticated and experienced property investor, developer, landlord, industry professional or service provider, West London Property Networking welcomes you.
- Investors, Developers
- Landlords, Sourcers, Property Managers
- Lenders, Mortgage Brokers, Property Financers
- Insurance Brokers
- Lettings Agents, Sales Agents
- Accountants, Conveyancing Solicitors
- Architects, Surveyors, Builders
- Interior Designers
- Other relevant Property Professionals
OUR NEXT PROPERTY NETWORKING EVENT
Thursday 21 November 2019
6.30pm – 9.00pm
179 Holland Park Ave
TALKS & SPEAKERS
Thursday 21 November
TALK 1 /
Property Investing Foundation, Property Investor and coach – also known as a property nomad
From Rat Race to Round the Word Yacht Race
- Bronwen`s story from a City Banker to travelling around the world for 12 months on a rental income
- Portfolio of HMOs, Holiday lets, guest houses and a development in Hampshire – Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester and alongside an online education business teaching the basics
- How ‘passive’ can you make investing – I’ve never managed any of my properties and I left the UK not returning for 11 months
- How a SSAS pension can provide opportunities as a bridging loan
TALK 2 /
Wendy Whittaker- Large
founder of Best Nest
How to Find your HMO Sweet Spot
- Find out where are we in terms of the HMO property cycle
- Discover what this means for you, if you are investing in HMOs
- Learn how with just a handful of properties you can create an extra £5k per month income
Thank you very much for your event in Chiswick a few weeks ago, I thought it was a really good networking meeting and I’ve met some very interesting people. It was so good that I have already signed up to the next one!
Virginie Marin – Audensa Financial
Senior FX broker
LATEST NEWS AND SPEAKER BLOG POSTS /
Peer-to-peer lending (P2P) – sometimes referred to as crowdfunding – is not quite as old as the century, but has already shown that it’s a compelling proposition for borrowers and lenders alike and therefore a hot topic.
P2P took off in the UK with the launch of Zopa in 2004, offering loans to individuals, and was shortly joined by business lending specialist Funding Circle. While these remain the two best-known operations in the market, the sector mushroomed in the wake of the financial crisis, driven by a combination of banks’ restricting lending – a credit crunch that keeps on crunching for many – and the rapid development of the underlying financial technology that has enabled the efficient matching of lender and borrower, and the tracking of their loans.
“The UK online alternative finance industry market volume grew by 35% year-on-year to reach £6.19 billion in 2017,” according to The Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance in their last full-year figures (2017) – that’s almost ten-fold the £667m in 2013 (P2P grows quicker than its analysts can gather data on it, it seems). Globally, it’s expected to be worth $898bn by 2024. Not exactly ‘alternative’ finance.
Jackie Tomes of Tomes Homes says ‘I bang on so much about the difference between a Strategy & a Business Model… so I thought it was time I brought ours to life!’
We buy blocks of flats. Exclusively.
Why do we do that?
For us it is the right Balance of Risk vs. Reward.
We buy existing blocks of flats, we don’t do the conversion.
Some blocks we buy in good condition and they are let from day one that we purchase them, others are in poor condition and we complete a full refurbishment before they are let.
– If it’s the former, we are able to be on buy-to-let style finance from day-1, which greatly reduces the risk when compared with a conversion or development opportunity
– if it’s the latter, the refurbishment works are purely cosmetic so they are quick – so you can get onto a low interest rate, long term finance product within 3-6 months of purchase.
The main aim of Property and Real Estate SEO is to show search engines that you are the most trusted source of information to answer in an authoritative way to questions related to properties in your area of expertise. First things first: a website needs to work...
WEST LONDON PROPERTY NETWORKING
179 Holland Park Avenue
London W11 4UL