WELCOME TO WEST LONDON PROPERTY NETWORKING
Covering: Acton, Brentford, Brook Green, Chiswick, Ealing, Hammersmith, Kew, Richmond and Shepherd’s Bush
Bringing together West London property professionals and people who have a serious interest in property to network with peers, share insights and hear from expert speakers about the latest market trends, news, legislation changes and other issues affecting the property sector, particularly with regard to investment and development.
Whether you are a new or sophisticated and experienced property investor, developer, landlord, industry professional or service provider, West London Property Networking welcomes you.
- Investors, Developers
- Landlords, Sourcers, Property Managers
- Lenders, Mortgage Brokers, Property Financers
- Insurance Brokers
- Lettings Agents, Sales Agents
- Accountants, Conveyancing Solicitors
- Architects, Surveyors, Builders
- Interior Designers
- Other relevant Property Professionals
OUR NEXT PROPERTY NETWORKING EVENT
Thursday 17 October 2019
6.30pm – 9.00pm
179 Holland Park Ave
TALKS & SPEAKERS
Thursday 17 October
TALK 1 /
Michael Bristow, CEO & Co-Founder of Crowd Property
Raising Property Finance
Welcome to the new and more rewarding financial era
Alternative finance for property deals
As CEO and Co-Founder of CrowdProperty, Mike is responsible for CrowdProperty’s overall strategy and development. He brings a wealth of business building, private equity and strategy consulting expertise in addition to considerable property investment, alternative finance and technology experience. He has 20 years’ strategic advisory experience across a wide range of leading international companies and private equity funds and has particular expertise in consumer, digital and real estate sectors, which makes him the perfect choice to lead CrowdProperty in fulfilling its huge growth potential.
During Mike’s presentation you will learn:
- How CrowdProperty is harnessing technology to disrupt the property
- How CrowdProperty can help you grow your property business faster
- What Alternative Finance is and why it’s the future of finance
- Why it benefits everyone (except the banks)
TALK 2 /
How to Accelerate your Property Business Growth Through Systemisation
Richard spent many years working within the corporate sector building teams and running multimillion pound projects for large corporate clients. In 2017 Richard decided to leave the corporate world to concentrate his time on developing his existing property portfolio. Richard knew if he was to grow his property business he needed to leverage his time by systemising the business. Having done this so successfully, Richard was asked by other property investors to show them how to systemise their property business. Richard now teaches other business owners how to free up their time to accelerate their business growth through systemisation.
Richard’s presentation is about:
- An understanding of what it means to systemise your property business
and how this will free up your time
- What business software to use and how to develop processes within your
- How to outsource the tasks you don’t either need to do or want to do
Thank you very much for your event in Chiswick a few weeks ago, I thought it was a really good networking meeting and I’ve met some very interesting people. It was so good that I have already signed up to the next one!
Virginie Marin – Audensa Financial
Senior FX broker
LATEST NEWS AND SPEAKER BLOG POSTS /
Jackie Tomes of Tomes Homes says ‘I bang on so much about the difference between a Strategy & a Business Model… so I thought it was time I brought ours to life!’
We buy blocks of flats. Exclusively.
Why do we do that?
For us it is the right Balance of Risk vs. Reward.
We buy existing blocks of flats, we don’t do the conversion.
Some blocks we buy in good condition and they are let from day one that we purchase them, others are in poor condition and we complete a full refurbishment before they are let.
– If it’s the former, we are able to be on buy-to-let style finance from day-1, which greatly reduces the risk when compared with a conversion or development opportunity
– if it’s the latter, the refurbishment works are purely cosmetic so they are quick – so you can get onto a low interest rate, long term finance product within 3-6 months of purchase.
The main aim of Property and Real Estate SEO is to show search engines that you are the most trusted source of information to answer in an authoritative way to questions related to properties in your area of expertise. First things first: a website needs to work...
Residential and commercial property solicitor Kuljit Ghalan of Acton law firm LDN Conveyancing Ltd sets out the available option to extend the lease for leaseholders. Lease extensions under the statutory procedure Under the Leasehold Reform and Urban Development Act...
WEST LONDON PROPERTY NETWORKING
179 Holland Park Avenue
London W11 4UL